Course InformationLocated at 9548 East Golf Course Road, Poplar, Wisconsin, our team is focused on providing unique customer experiences through golf events, weddings, receptions, graduations, corporate events and much more! Poplar Golf Course is 18 holes and offers a challenge for even the most experienced golfer. With the Middle River running through it, the course offers water challenges, sand traps and diverse greens to create a need for accuracy and that “magic touch”. Inside the clubhouse, we offer a full bar and kitchen and have expanded our banquet facilities. Poplar Golf Course is the perfect venue for events of all sizes and themes. We go the extra mile at PGC and offer touches not found at other courses. Call to book your event or buy your season membership at 715-364-2689
Driving Range The Poplar Golf Course Driving Range is full-sized and maintained on a daily basis. There are five driving mat pads with tees and dividers. There is plenty of additional room for practicing “off the mats” as well
League Golf Thank you to all PGC League Golfers
- Monday Night Mixed Scramble League – 4 to 6 players per team. 6:30 pm Shotgun Start.
- Tuesday Morning Ladies League-2 player scramble teams with a 9:30 am start and lunch after.
- Tuesday Night Ladies League – 2 player teams w/Handicaps. Shotgun start on the front nine at 5:30 pm.
- Wednesday Morning Men’s League – Nine hole play, with a 9:00 AM tee-off.
- Wednesday Night Bushwacker League – Play the front nine with a 5:00 PM tee-off time.
- Thursday Night Mixed Scramble League – 4 to 6 players per team. 6:30 pm Shotgun Start.